Rug Padding Options
Choose the style that suits your needs.
We custom-cut every pad according to the size of your rug. We'll typically reduce the dimensions of the pad by three inches or so in each dimension so that the rug falls off the pad and on to the floor smoothly. Pads can be ordered at any time; just give us the dimensions of the your rug.
- Measure the length and width of the pile area of the rug.
- If your rug has fringe, do not include it in the measurement.
- If your rug has a large selvage (a flat woven area between the edge of the pile and the beginning of the fringe, do not include it in the measurement.
- Double Grip padding is a premium low-profile non-slip rug pad that helps keep area rugs in place over hard-surface or wall-to-wall carpeted floors. Perfect for area rugs that do not require extra cushion or where door thresholds are an issue.
- Double Grip not only helps protect your home from slips and falls caused by shifting area rugs, it’s solid surface area coverage also helps protect the floor surface from dirt and dust migrating down through the area rug resulting in scratches or abrasion damage on a floor surface.
- Proudly made in the USA, Double Grip is a textured felt rug pad with a specially designed natural/synthetic rubber blend backing for maximum gripping power. Double Grip does not contain plasticizer oils or adhesives and is an excellent alternative to conventional vinyl rug pads. Double Grip can be an ideal choice for use over polyurethane hardwood finishes and tile flooring.
- Double Grip is ready to use right out of the package or can also be easily trimmed to a custom rug size or shape with sharp scissors. Apply to clean, dry, and fully cured flooring surface. Place the rubber side down for hard-surface floors, textured fiber side down on your wall-to-wall carpeted areas.
- Guaranteed to maintain non-slip properties for 10 years with proper use and cleaning maintenance. Spot clean with a water damp sponge and air dry. Rubber backed rug pads can be an ideal choice for a broad range of hard surface floors. When choosing any type of rug pad, please always follow the flooring manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Megastop premium cushioned non-slip rug pads help keep area rugs in place over hard-surface or wall-to-wall carpeted floors and provides the ultimate in cozy in your home all while helping to protect your home from slips and falls.
- Designed with a thick layer of cushion for a superior level of comfort, this rug pad is a premium choice when it comes to comfort and versatility.
- Proudly made in the USA, Mega-stop is a CRI-Green Label Plus Certified textured felt rug pad with a natural/synthetic rubber blend backing designed for maximum gripping power. Mega-stop does not contain plasticizer oils or adhesives and is an excellent alternative to conventional vinyl rug pads. Duo Lock can be an ideal choice for use over polyurethane hardwood finishes and tile flooring.
- The solid and balanced construction allows for maximum solid surface area coverage and protection. This rug pad provides a layer of cushion for not only comfort, but to help reduce echo within the home. Mega-stop also can help to preserve the longevity of your area rug and floor surface.
Thin Lock Padding
A low profile, high performance rug pad with strong gripping power, recommended for preventing rugs from slipping in high traffic areas. Thin Lock combines a thin layer of felt with a rubber backing. A coarse felt upper layer is designed to grab and hold the bottom of your rug to prevent rug bunching and wrinkling.
Teebaud Rug Padding
- Teebaud Non-Skid Mat Underlayment helps keep floor mats in place with its dual-adhesive construction (this pad is sticky on both sides).
- Teebaud Underlayments can be used on both carpet and hard floors, such as wood, tile or marble.
- The teebaud product is not recommended for locations where the mats will be moved or picked up frequently for cleaning.
- This product works equally well on both gripper- (cleated-) backed and smooth-backed mats.
- Teebaud allows the pad and the underside of the mat to breathe with no risk of oxidation or discoloration to any flooring surface.
Double-Grip Padding: $2.00 / Sq. Ft.
Mega-stop Padding: $2.25 / Sq. Ft.
Thin Lock Padding: $2.00 / Sq. Ft.
Teebaud Padding: $2.00 / Sq. Ft.