Showroom Return Policy
Oriental Rug Mart is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within fifteen (15) days of the ship or purchase date.
Returning an Item
- Act Quickly: If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery, and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
- Inspection: Upon return, your item(s) will be inspected. Should any cleaning or repair be required, the returned value will be less the cost of cleaning or repair. The need for cleaning is at the sole discretion of Oriental Rug Mart.
- Confirmation: All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
Requirements and Restrictions
- Proof of Purchase: All returns require a proof of purchase.
- Timeliness: We do not accept any returns after thirty (15) days from the ship or purchase date.
- Non-Returnable Items: All Clearance/Final Sales rugs are non-returnable. Custom purchases that require a rug to to be made are non-returnable.
Cancelling an Order
To cancel an order, please contact Oriental Rug Mart as soon as possible.
- If Not Yet Shipped: If your order has not yet shipped, we will attempt to cancel your order and provide confirmation within twenty-four (24) business hours.
- If Shipped: If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) and processed them at our warehouse.
- Restocking: Purchases that require shipment from a warehouse or supplier will be charged a 20% restocking fee and shipping fees against returned funds.
- Taxes: Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state and local laws